Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Morning Blend

So this morning I decided to start my day off with a cup of coffee. I haven't had my house brew in awhile. Awww...so tasty! While sipping on my second cup, I started to get excited because Halloween is 40 days away. Yippy! Then the ideas started to flood my usually cltuttered mind. Since I'm not a big fan of face or figures, I decided that a Halloween Candy and Sweet buffet would serve me better. I'm not looking for a spooky feel, but more of a whisical feel. I will be able to switch it up when Thanksgiving rolls around. I have most of my goodies, but I still will have to order more. I want to have: Smores Caramel Apples Caramel Corn Sour Candy Mini Pies...might just save that for Thanksgivings I want to try and make whoopie pies We shall see what happens. Will post progress...stay tune for my post on Gummie Shots Now back to my Morning Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment